Who we are
Our website address is: https://1972mustangsprint.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data ?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
We generally use the information we collect about you to operate, manage and maintain our business, to provide our products and services, and to accomplish our business purposes and objectives, including:
- to administer and manage our Site and provide our services, such as to create and administer accounts and facilitate the use and enjoyment of forums and communication platforms;
- to enable geographic-specific features, such as geographic-specific information;
- to provide the product, service, feature or information you have requested and to fulfill your transactions, including to process payments;
- to send you administrative messages, updates, legal notices, technical notices or security alerts;
- to customize your user experience and to personalize the services of VerticalScope and our ad partners and provide you with content of interest, including by tailoring the advertisements that are displayed to you to make them more useful and relevant to you;
- to conduct research and development, analyze and understand trends and user behaviour and to improve our Sites, products and services;
- to provide customer service, technical and other support;
- to provide you with newsletters, information, promotional offers and other advertising about us or our advertising partners;
- to facilitate your participation in a contest or similar promotion, or a survey or poll;
- to meet contractual obligations;
- to facilitate corporate transactions;
- to exercise our rights, defend legal claims and comply with law, legal process and internal policies; and
- for other purposes with your consent or as permitted or required by law.